Sat, Aug 31|
Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen
August 31st Ride
Join us on a ride on the scenic American River bike trail! Learn bike skills, make new friends, build self-confidence, and have fun!
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2019, 10:00 AM
Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen, 1915 I St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
About the event
Thank you for your interest in the August 31st ride! We'll meet at 10:00 a.m. at the Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen (in the alley next to the railroad tracks.) We'll begin there and ride for about 2 hours on trails and gravel. Please be sure to:
- Show up on time since we'll be leaving promptly at 10:00 a.m.,
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes,
- Bring water and sunscreen,
- Bring completed permission form and medical information form, and
- Expect to have a lot of fun!
Click on the RSVP link below so we can save you a spot and a bike and helmet if you don't have one. We're looking forward to meeting you or seeing you again!